Followers

Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy Birthday!

I made this card from a Mo Manning digital image. I've been experimenting with digitals and like the fact that I can adjust them to a size that works for the card I want to make. This card is 6x6 giving me room to embellish and use my new Martha Stewart punch set. My daughter, Stephanie, has red hair and I thought of her as I colored this. Since I'm addicted to flowers, lace and ribbon, I can't keep up with what I bought from where. Thanks for looking at this card and please leave a note or sign in as a Member (or Follower) on the right side of my blog so I can look at your latest creations, too! 


and to see her just a little closer....

6 comments:

  1. Wow, look at her beautiful bouquet of flowers - very beautifully colored, lovely lace (of course) and the diecut is very pretty, adding the perfect touch to this birthday card - the recipient is a lucky, lucky gal !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh Wow, Gail!! Gorgeous card!! Love the image, the coloring and the embellishments are amazing!! TFS!

    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's just darling and I love the flower spray, beautiful card my friend
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there my friend long looking good here ! I think of you often
    Hugs♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gail. Your card is beautiful, wonderful colouring and fabulous design. I love this image and have used it a couple of times. She is a delight.
    Thank you so much for your very kind words on my card. It is so much appreciated.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! I love the way you've used the lace and floral arrangement to echo the flowers and underskirt in the image. Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete