Followers

Thursday, August 16, 2012

For My Friend, Jan

Jan just had a birthday and doesn't look like she's aged since I've known her these past 16 years. I swear she's still 39! I received this Hanglar stamp as a birthday present last year from Vivi in Brazil. This image is a joy to color, especially with my Copics!  The birthday cake in the middle of the lace bow is a brad that I cut off the back and glued on the bow. The flowers are from Recollections. The lace is from JoAnn's and the yellow rhinestone swirls are from Michael's.

2 comments:

  1. I love this "girl with attitude" pose!! She fits in SO many different categories of cards. Once again, fantastic coloring and perfect embellishments, my friend - I'm sure Jan loved the card . . . especially the "39" - hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours and paper and the little cake you added to the bow, just lovely
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete