Followers

Friday, June 1, 2012

Baby Angel by Mo Manning

This is an adorable image. It's by Mo Manning and it's a digital. I colored it with colored pencils and used Gamsol. I used a Quickutz die around baby Mo, a Stampin Up punch for the sentiments, a Martha Stewart punch for the green strip under the pretty lace which came from Wild Orchids. The ribbon is from Michael's, and the flowers are from my stash. The paper is what makes this card. It is pearlescent and done in a watercolor print with pink, maize and turquoise. Beautiful paper.  The card isn't very fancy, but it was so sweet and clean looking when I got this far that I stopped trying to dress it up more and sat back and looked at it and thought it was done.  Thanks for looking at my card and now....please leave a short comment. When you do that, it enables any of us to click on your name and see your blog, which is so nice to do.

5 comments:

  1. I love this sweet little girl and the pretty die cut you've used, Beautifully done Gail
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are beautiful. Glad I found your blog...hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely right, Gail -- I'm the lucky recipient of this card and the paper is truly magnificent and elegant!! I love the look of the round diecut, so have already ordered my own. Your coloring is fantastic and you've glittered it in just the right places! WooHoo, this artistic rendition is sitting right next to my computer for me to enjoy . . . thank you, Gail, for sending it to me (and giving up some of your lace, too - I know how precious it is to you) - LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. now this is cute! love the image

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so cute! Like you say, sometimes less is perfect! Your card is shining, with a fabulous coloring!
    Lillian is very lucky ;)
    Hugs, Brigitte :)

    ReplyDelete