Followers

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tilda Jumping Rope

This is an "oldie but goodie" Magnolia stamp of Tilda Jumping Rope. I love the DP, and don't remember where I got it, who makes it, but the colors are great in the teals and pinks. I used colored pencils and Gamsol to color this image.  And why have I pulled out the colored pencils and not used my Copics? Hubby, me and our 2 beagles went on vacation to a national forest in northern Arizona. No tv, no internet, no phones...just lots of hiking, walking, reading and COLORING! It was easier to bring all the pencils and Gamsol than to haul all my Copics. :)  Thanks for looking at this card!

7 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy!! I love this one!! I don't think I have seen this tilda before, she a cutie!! another gorgous creation from such a talented lady!!! must dig out my prisma's methinks!!
    hugs
    Jacqui P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card love how you can color with the pencils too ! Can't wait to see you
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just like a girl scout -- prepared in any surroundings! This turned out great, and nice to see pencils aren't completely ignored since Copics hit the market. Superb summer card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWW!! What a darling card!! I love that image and your coloring is so pretty!! I love the added lace!! thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words!! I hope to see you around again!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE! Love this image...I don't think i've ever seen this Tilda, but she looks wonderful!! Very cute card! And I bet the beagles loved the hiking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute card!! love the colors and your coloring is awesome!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete